Sunday, October 30, 2011

Family pics!

We had family pictures done back in September.  Are you ready for a pic overload?  :)
I'll try and keep the comments down to a minimum, but you know me...  haha
There were 229 to choose from, and y'all know how cute my kids are.

Our good friend (and the world's most amazing photographer), Livia, did these for us at a park in Syracuse.  Shane and I love candid shots, which she is great at getting (as you'll see).  Enjoy!


This was the best family shot we got.  At least everyone is looking at the camera!

The girls

We tried getting a shot of Shane with the kids, but Ari wasn't in a great mood that day.  haha






I love his expression!

This is the only one we could get with all three kids.  Poor little Ari.

I like that all the kids are looking away (at some ducks).
So, just a quick note about the pic above...Shane is super uncomfortable with any sort of PDA, so he would peck me and then pull away.  Livia started threatening him, "Shane, if I get a good shot of all the kids and you're not kissing your wife, I'm going to hurt you!"  hahahaha

It was a chilly morning, but these two did awesome.

LOVE the scenery on this.

After we were done taking pics, Lexi saw this puddle and couldn't resist.

Nap time!

To keep her hands off of her face, Livia gave Lexi a small rock to hold and told her that it was her "special, secret rock" and not to let anyone see it.  Lexi was so, so cute about it.  This is her "don't look at my rock!" face.

MUSCLES!

Little muscles!

Crazy momma
Ok, so at one point Livia had the kids run to us.  I didn't realize she got this shot of me, but if you ever wonder why Lexi is overly enthusiastic about everything, now you know who she got it from.

RUN!

Before you see these next pics, I have to tell you the story behind it.  At one point Lexi was getting antsy and Livia let her use the camera clicker.  Livia said, "Now, when I tell you to click, we'll take a picture of your mommy doing a silly face, okay?"  Lexi said, "Okay!" and started clicking away....over and over and over.  Livia was like, "Oh, wait...okay...uh...hold on...alright..."  Lexi completely ignored her and just kept clicking.  I tried so hard to do a silly face, but I was DYING laughing.

Click, click, click, click...

Trying to be a "cute" laugh-er.....it didn't work.

Kisses!

My handsome men

Trying to be happy

Silly girl

I'm done!

I love, love, LOVE this one!

Another cute expression...
Checkin' the fish out



Kaden and Lexi were terrified of the ducks.  I protected them while Shane fed Ari to them.  haha



I love that they are best friends


Kisses!

Shane is so hot

My cuddle bug.

Isn't Livia AMAZING?!  I just love her to pieces!

5 comments:

Christy said...

Oh you are SUCH a cute Mommy!! I LOVE IT. The pictures turned out so awesome!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Wow, you have sooo many good pictures to choose from. I too love, love, love the pictures of you holding Ari up in the air. So pretty. You have a gorgeous family.

Suzanna said...

She did amazing! And you guys are such a cute family.

hoLLY said...

such cute pics!! you look so pretty! and your kids are adorable!!

Ludlows said...

They turned out great! What a cute family.

About Our Family