Thursday, December 4, 2008

8 things....

Thanks for the tag Megan!

8 T.V. shows that I like to watch......
1. Prison Break
2. One Tree Hill (don't laugh! It's better than you would think...)
3. Privileged (my guilty pleasure)
4. What I Like About You
5. Ellen!
6. House
7. I Love Lucy
8. Kitchen Nightmares (although I have a hard time eating out anywhere afterwards)

8 things that happened yesterday.......
1. I had a doctor's appointment and was told I am dialated to a 3 and 60% effaced!!
2. I worked
3. I took care of Kaden
4. I cleaned my gross apartment that I have been neglecting all semester-it took hours and felt great.
5. I talked to Kenzie forever on the phone
6. Listed my textbooks on Amazon and Half.com-hopefully I get more $ from these sites than the stupid buyback at Weber.
7. Tried to teach Kaden "Where is your nose?"...but he only randomly gets it right-lame!
8. Poked my belly to let Alexandria know I am 37 weeks now so she can come and be full term!

8 favorite places to eat...
1. Red Robin
2. Tempanyaki's (but it's too expensive to go very often...)
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. ABC Mandarin
5. Cafe Rio
6. Sweet Tomatoes
7. Maddox (the real one in Brigham-not the nasty drive through)
8. Papa John's (though we usually get Little Caesars because we are cheap...lol)

8 things I am looking forward to......
1. Alex's birth!!!!
2. Christmas (Shane got me some GREAT gifts this year-haha)
3. Never being pregnant again! Woo!
4. Buying a house (if we ever get one of the hundreds we have been looking at)
5. Kaden learning more words and sentences-I LOVE it that he can talk more now
6. Sleeping on my stomach and/or back (anything except my sides!)
7. My grandma's homemade rolls at Christmas dinner-nothing beats these
8. Our 4 year anniversary! (Not until March, but hey...looking forward to it!)

8 things on my wish list......
1. A healthy baby girl (I have nightmares about it)
2. A second car
3. Pizza and root beer! (sorry-current craving...Shane is bringing them home later hahaha)
4. New shoes (I have been looking for some for about a month, but no one is carrying the style I want...I don't know where else to look! Any ideas? I have tried Forever Young, Famous Footwear, WalMart, Target, and Payless)
5. A gym membership to lose baby weight!
6. A trip to Disneyland when the kiddos are a little older
7. Another easy labor and delivery (but can I really get that lucky twice?)
8. A deep massage

8 people that I tag.......
1. Hill
2. Kim
3. Linz
4. Angel
5. Jamee
6. Yuki
7. Suz
8. Crystal

2 comments:

Jamee said...

Ha Ha, I watch Privilaged too!! Good luck with baby Alex. I am excited for you!!

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

Hey I am glad you did it. Always, nice to learn more about you, that is basically what tags are for and for you.

About Our Family