Saturday, December 6, 2008

Time flies....

So, it's been a long semester, but I survived! I thought it was about time to do a post on the most recent things that have been happening that I have neglected. Since I have pregnancy brain, this won't go too far back...lol. Starting with Thanksgiving:
We had a fun Thanksgiving full of turkey and pie (and eclairs! yum!). We celebrated Thanksgiving with my dad the Sunday before, which helped to space out the turkey hangovers a bit. :) Thanksgiving day we went to Shane's parent's house first (it was also a combined celebration of Shane's dad's 50th birthday the next day!! Woo! Half a century!) Kaden had his very first 4-wheeler ride! He was sick and it was freezing, so he didn't have the best time. He did keep reaching for the handlebars, so hopefully that means when it warms up he will be more open to going again.
After some DELICIOUS eclairs (I seriously LOVE those things!), we headed to my mom's house for some more yummy, moist turkey! Kaden enjoyed playing with his cousin, Taliyah, probably because she is the smaller than him and not mobile yet (close, though!). She is so photogenic (sp?) and loves to smile for the camera, so we got a lot of adorable pictures of her.
That is, when Kaden wasn't running in front of her to steal her spotlight, anyway.
It was a great Thanksgiving!
Lately Kaden enjoys putting things in boxes, bags, or anything else he can. The other day he took every toy out of his toy bin and then grabbed Puppy (of course) and a book and decided to relax in the toy bin! So I grabbed the camera...hahaha.
We have also stolen Liz to come play and she decided to get into the whole "let's see what we can sit in" thing, too. :D
Partners in crime...Liz enjoyed the toy bin, too.
I absolutely love Liz's face in this picture! It makes me laugh so hard. Kaden was excited about whatever movie we had on and apparently Liz didn't like the flash on the camera. lol

Liz's favorite spot in the apartment.
Kaden has also decided recently to see just how much food he can stuff into his mouth before gagging. Wonderful, right? Not! But it does make for some funny pictures!
This is a half of a cookie he got in his mouth....drooled all over poor Stephanie. haha Just prepping her for future kids.

I was trying to take a cute picture with Kaden and didn't realize he found the Nilla Wafers right before. I was laughing when I reviewed pictures a little later and saw this one. hahaha

That is what has been happening the last couple of weeks. Hopefully my water breaks soon and my next post is welcoming baby Alexandria! Woo!

2 comments:

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Sounds like you've been keeping busy. I can't believe your little baby will be coming in the next couple weeks! I am so excited for you two and hope all goes well!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I love the pictures. I think the Nilla smile is the best. lol Maybe we should just get Liz and Kaden boxes for Christmas since they seem to enjoy them so much.

About Our Family