Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tagged by Jamee!

5 things that you love about your baby!!!

(Sorry it took me forever Jamee! Thanks for the fun tag!)

1) I love that Kaden looks so much like Shane and everyone notices! Their little facial expressions are the same and it is SO cute watching them play together. Kaden LOVES it when daddy comes home and roughhouses the way only fathers can do to their kids. :)






2) I love that Kaden is such a happy kid. He has been a happy baby from day one (which is the reason I was open to having one more kid....). Except when he is teething or sick, Kaden always has a smile on and some story to tell everyone and anyone who will listen. He loves to "talk," especially when he gets responses (my favorite to use is "really?!"...that one keeps him talking for a while).

3) I love that Kaden is a cuddly baby. He loves to cuddle in the morning with me and at night before bed with daddy. It is part of the nighttime routine (to watch signing times and cuddle with daddy).





4) I love that I have the cutest kid in the world! Who knew that something so stinkin' cute could come out of ME?! Although, remember, almost everyone says he looks exactly like Shane. lol



5) I was scared to death to be a first time mom, but now I love that I never have to give Kaden back to anyone at the end of the day. He's mine! I thought it would be so hard, and while motherhood is not always the easiest, Kaden's smiles, hugs, and kisses make it all worthwhile.



I tag Kelly, Megan and Steph Jorgensen!

1 comment:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Kaden is a happy, cuddly, "stikin" cute kid. I love how excited he gets when we see him and how much he loves to show off. He's one cute boy.

About Our Family