Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's a.........

GIRL!!!

100% positive!

So, for the 10 people who voted...2 of you were right. Good job! I was not one of them. I was convinced she was a he. But then, I was just as convinced that Kaden was a girl, so apparently my "motherly instincts" are nonexistent. With Lexi, I had no clue she was a she, but I was really hoping for a girl since I KNEW it would be our last pregnancy. Laugh it up.

Yes, we are happy, for those of you wondering. We have one of each so we truly didn't care which we got (but, no, I am in no way patient enough to let it be a surprise). And I love saying "her" now instead of "it."

Any name suggestions??

6 comments:

hoLLY said...

yay! how exciting! congrats!

Jamee said...

That was my guess. I am one of the 2 votes!!! I love little girls. Kaden is gonna be the best big brother to his cute baby sisters.

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I should have went with my first guess. A girl, yay!!! I will have to think of some names. I hope she gets the gorgeous curls too.

Erin said...

grats on the girl! i don't know what else you wrote in your post though because for some reason your blog shows up like a quarter of the size it should????

Ludlows said...

Yay congratulations!

Christy said...

yay! I knew it! lol. I am good at -guessing others- but both times i thought I was having a girl haha.

About Our Family