Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kicks and giggles

Just a couple of movies to get you through the weekend :)

Lexi is my little dancer. Which is good since she doesn't have a choice and will start dance lessons at age 3. :D Shane was always worried that I would try to make Kaden into a ballet dancer, but a) I probably wouldn't ever put my son in ballet classes unless he really wanted to, and b) Kaden isn't into dancing AT ALL. Good thing Lexi loves it. :) Anytime you say, "Dance Lexi!" She busts out the moves. hahaha It helps if there's music, but it's not required.



She usually gets more into it than just shaking her little bum, but (thankfully) she was holding onto the TV stand while standing on the chair. :) I will have to post a video sometime of her going to town when she isn't on a chair.

Kaden is hilarious. He will repeat ANYTHING and EVERYTHING we say, whether we want him to or not. ;) He has problems with a few big words, but for whatever reason, he cannot say his own name. Ok, not cannot....WILL NOT. He can say "Ka" and "den", but try putting them together and you get, "Nynys."

HUH?!
Where does that even come from?



I had to start off with him saying something else (grandma) because he was being a little turd when I asked him to say his name. He knew what I wanted and refused to do it. Such a toddler. haha

Here was my first attempt to get him saying his name on camera:



I was seriously laughing so hard. He'd never done that before. I love my kiddos. :)

Have a great weekend everyone!!

3 comments:

Lindsey and Mike Sorensen said...

AWWW!! So cute!! He is getting sooo big! Lexi is a little Britney Spears! :) HAHA!! So excited to see you guys Tuesday!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Very cute videos! Liz was so excited to see Kaden. She kept saying, "I need Kaden." "Where's Kaden go?"

Mackenzie Bailey said...

Holy cow what a weekend! I'm glad you drugged Lexi (that kind of sounds weird), anyway I know she is just miserable sleeping places away from home:) It looks like you planned a fun trip for everyone. Now you get to be off the hook forever! (maybe)

About Our Family