Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tell it to someone who cares

Today has been one of those days.

I've just wanted to give my kids (specifically Lexi) away and not look back.  She truly is the child that will test my limits and patience throughout my life.

Anyway, Kaden stubbed his toes and was crying.  Lexi started "fake" crying and I told her that she was fine and didn't need to cry.  She stopped crying, got off the couch, grabbed a hard toy, and hit herself square in the face.

Then she started crying.

I didn't even feel bad for her.  She had knowingly done it to herself and I was past caring at this point.  I just looked at her and was like, "That sucks for you!"  

I know I'm mean, but OHMYGOSH if you'd been in my shoes socks today you wouldn't think I'm so mean.

Off to the gym I go to work off some STRESS.

Lexi is going to give me gray hair by 30.  Easily.

P.S. Oh, and she got her first bloody nose last night.  She jumped off the couch face first right after I told her not to do it.  I felt a little bad for her when I saw the blood, but not for too long.

2 comments:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

She's just a free spirit. Sorry it's been stressful. She is really cute though so I would keep her if I was you.

Suzanna said...

HAHAHA!! I wish you had a video of her hitting herself like that. Show it to her boyfriends later in life.... like "this is what you are getting yourself into, are you sure?" lol

About Our Family