Sunday, March 6, 2011

Welcoming.....

Serenity Kara (car-ah) Parker!

 
My older sister, Suzanna, had her second child (another girl) last night!

Serenity was born at 7:22 pm weighing in at 7 lbs 6 oz and is 19 1/2 inches long.  Since she was 5 ounces bigger than Ari at birth, that makes Serenity the biggest baby.  :)  She still looks SO tiny, though.

Kaden and I went to the hospital to see them this morning.  I made Shane stay home with Lexi and RSV baby.  :)  We don't need any newborns in NICU.


She was yawning in this picture, but as the kids pointed out to me, it looks like she is crying.  She's not, I promise.  She is such a little cutie pie and we're excited to have yet another girl in the family.  :)  Poor, lonely Kaden.


Congrats Suz!

4 comments:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Ahh, cute! I never thought about it but I guess Kaden is the only boy so far. Poor kid! Oh, btw, Liz knew I was looking at your blog just by the music. She came running out of her room saying something about Kaden. :)

Mackenzie Bailey said...

What a sweetie! I want a girl too haha!

Suzanna said...

Awww...I love baby pics. Especially my own. ;) Funny, Derek's family also only has one boy among all the cousins (and Serenity makes 8 girls on his side).

Suzanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

About Our Family