Saturday, November 19, 2011

Breaking Dawn-Part 1

Thanks to my awesome friend, Kelly, I got to go see the newest Twilight movie, Breaking Dawn-Part 1, at an early showing on Thursday!!  The movie started at 8:00.  :)  She is a dental hygienist (is there any other kind of hygienist?) and the dentist she works for sponsored this.  They went ALL OUT.  It was awesome!

The invitation!  SO perfect!
My sister, Suzanna, came with us.  Here she's standing in front of the decorations they put up to go under as you walk into the theater.  If you've seen the movie (or previews) you'll know just how great of a job they did with these, too.
And what's a wedding without cake?!  This is Kelly with the mini-cakes they were handing out to everyone.

Kelly and I.  Yes, I'm whiter than a vampire.
Suzanna and I.  The vampire strikes again!  I'm Team Carlisle...or Team Emmett.  Can't decide.  ;)
They did a quick dental presentation (which was actually pretty awesome) and this guy dressed up!  I think he's Dr. DeDecker?  Is that right Kelly? 
 It was a really fun night and a great movie!

The next morning, I went to see a 9:00 AM showing of it as well.  I had already bought these tickets before I knew I was going with Kelly the night before.  :)  Friday morning, I went with my friend Christy, and she brought her friend Rachel, who was so fun!  It was really, really fun to see it twice!  I forgot to get a pick with Christy and Rachel, but just picture two super cute ladies!  :D

If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it.
Unless you're Shane, in which case you're going to wait to see it until it comes out on DVD.  ;)

3 comments:

Emily Hurtado said...

Don't hate me. I've never seen ANY of the twilight movies and don't plan to. I loved the books so much I can't have the movies ruin it for me.

The Porter Family said...

Well, since you loved the books we can still be friends. ;)

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Glad you loved it both times.
That is Dr. DeDecker but I don't work for him, we just refer patients to him when needed.

About Our Family