Sunday, November 6, 2011

Dreaming of you

Today was Daylight Savings and, guess what?  
I was up at 4:45 AM
(Thank you Ari)

So, I bathed all the kids and got them ready for church.  Shane showered and then it was my turn.  I went in our room to grab my clothes and the bed looked oh so comfy and warm.  I checked the clock: 10: 40.  I could "rest" for 20 minutes and still have plenty of time to get ready for 1:00 church.

*cough*

Fast forward three hours to when I finally woke up.
Shane said that he tried to wake me up a couple of times, but I was OUT.

But there was a good reason I was lost in dreamworld...

YUM.

That's Patrick Wilson 
(Raoul from Phantom of the Opera)

In my dream, I was working in physical therapy again and he came in with a messed up shoulder.
Would you want to wake up from that?

And, P.S., he was super funny and nice.  ;)

P.P.P.S. Shane just laughed at me when I told him this.  Like he thinks I would never actually meet Patrick.  Rude.

About Our Family