Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

I have so much to be grateful for.  
The gospel, my absolutely amazing husband, and my three wonderful, beautiful, challenging kids.   

This time of year, we spend lots of time with family.  Perhaps that's why I've felt extra grateful for my friends lately.  ;)   But, really, I'm so thankful for each of you who reads my blog.  It means so much to me to have friends who uplift me and are amazing examples for me to strive to be like.

So that's my message this Thanksgiving day.
Thank you for being my friends.  I love you guys ladies so much!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope you had a great day with your family. That's sooo nice that you got almost all your shopping done online and missed the black Friday crowds.

About Our Family