Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ogden Christmas Village

After Lexi's birthday party and the Porter Christmas Party, we came back home to rest.  I was thisclose to changing into my p.j.'s, but I'm glad I didn't.  :)

My friend, Kelly, texted and asked if we wanted to go to Ogden's Christmas Village with them.  
Um, HECK YES!
We can't go there without the Coltons!  :D  So, I bundled the kiddos up and we headed out.  Lexi, of course, refused to leave the house without one of her new princess dresses on, so I threw on tons of layers underneath her dress.

Can't forget the crown!

Cute Kelly and Logan!

Obviously, Ari has never had more fun in her entire life.

I got a picture of Shane smiling!!  WOO!

This makes me laugh so hard.  Kelly's kids are being so good and smiling, while mine are in the background screaming their heads off.  hahahahahaha  Typical.

Isn't Abe just plain CREEPY looking at the kids through the window?!

You can kind of see Liz and Lexi, but you'll also notice George Washington with them!

Waiting for the train ride

It was SO cold that night!

The adorable Logan who looks like he was having just as much fun as Ari.  ;)

On the train ride!

This is the saddest little face I've ever seen.  "Mom, can we please go home now?"

I told Lexi to turn around for the picture and she said, "NOPE!"
It was a really fun night!  
Thanks for inviting us, Kelly!

1 comment:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

The poor babies look frozen. Thanks for coming along. Good times!

About Our Family