Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

Kaden's first 4th of July was so much fun! We went to the parade in West Point (Shane's hometown) in the morning. I think Kaden liked the cars going by before it started more than anything...lol. Then we went to my mom's house, played games and ate a delicious dinner! We were going to go to the fireworks, but decided against it because Kaden was having a rough day already and we didn't want to push it. Saturday, we went to the Clearfield pool with some good friends of ours and had a blast. It is indoors and semi-heated, but Kaden still shivered and turned blue the entire time. He didn't care that he was so cold, he just wanted to play. Silly boy! Overall, it was a great 4th of July weekend! Kaden and Daddy waiting for the parade to start.
Kaden's 4th of July outfit!
He was trying to figure out how to get the Otterpop open that people were handing out. He LOVES Otterpops!
Such a sad face! This was after the firetrucks had come by. He hated the loud horns, even though I had his ears covered the whole time.
This was Kaden's favorite part: the horses!

6 comments:

Jamee said...

Kaden looks so much bigger than the last time I saw him! I was afraid Alivia was gonna be afraid of loud noises too because Randy really was as a kid, but she loved it. I think boys aren't as tough as everyone thinks they are:)

Angel said...

I think the horses are always my favorite part, too!

The Porter Family said...

I agree-boys are not as tough as they think they are. :)

Kallee and Duncan said...

HOW FLIPPIN CUTE!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I can't wait to see if he likes the fireworks or not. I think he will. The sirens are a little intense but the fireworks shouldn't be too bad.

The Porter Family said...

Hopefully he enjoys the fireworks...if not, we will just have a lot of pictures of him crying. :)

About Our Family