Thursday, July 17, 2008

New 'do

I got my hair cut yesterday by the fabulous Rosie! What do you think of it? Before
After
I notice that I tip my head to the side in pictures...I never noticed that I do that, but now it has me thinking why the heck would I do that all the time? Anyway, Kaden did NOT like the new haircut. When I got home afterwards, Kaden just stared at me for a couple of minutes and kept looking at Kelly like, "Who the heck is this? Please come save me!" Finally, he looked me straight in the eye and cuddled with my shoulder and started bawling! He sounded like someone just ran over his dog (if he had one...). It was the saddest thing I ever heard. He did that for about an hour afterwards....every time I looked at him he would burst into tears. I finally went and got some cinnamon twists from Taco Bell and let him try those. He forgave me after that and loves me again!!

6 comments:

Angel said...

That is so amazing that Kaden could tell a difference! Kids are fantastic. Have you told your family yet? I want to see pics.

Mitzi said...

I really love your hair! I'll have to tell Rosie that she did awesome. Short and stylish...do you love it?

Blake and Rachele Burtenshaw said...

I think your hair is so cute. It's always fun to change your hairstyle once in a while to have something different.

The Porter Family said...

Thanks everyone! Yes, I love the new haircut. It took me a while to experiment and find the right look for me, but I think I finally found one I like with this cut. :)

Suzanna said...

I think it's adorable! I mean, short and sexy! It really does look really good on you.

The Porter Family said...

Sexy....hahahaha. You are so funny. The VERY last word in my dictionary of how I describe myself is "sexy." lol

About Our Family