Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lagoon Day!

Shane's work had a Lagoon day for it's employees June 13th and because I am a slacker, I am just now blogging about it. :D We went to Lagoon-A-Beach for a while, but couldn't stay because the water was SOOO cold. Adults' bodies can adjust to the temperature pretty well, but not a 9 month old's! Don't get me wrong, Kaden didn't mind the cold water one bit and would have played in it all day if we let him, but once he started turning BLUE.....I decided it was best to pull him out. The rest of the day, we met up with Shane's friends from work and played with them. It worked out well because the boys all got to go on the big manly rides while the women took the kids on the smaller rides. We would switch, though, and make the boys watch the kids while we went on some good rides (they can't have all the fun).
We honestly tried really hard to get Kaden to look at Shane and/or the camera for a picture, but he was enthralled with the lion and the strap.
My men...aren't they adorable?!

4 comments:

Jamee said...

um I live right behind lagoon and you didn't even stop and say hi!! Just kidding, looks like fun. Don't you hate Utah,the beginning of June was freezing and now we are all melting.

The Porter Family said...

I didn't know you lived so close to Lagoon! We seriously would have come to see you! I know what you mean about Utah...we never get SPRING! I love spring and for some reason Utah skips that season. :)

Angel said...

Sounds like you guys had fun. And I like the background!

The Porter Family said...

Thanks Angel!

About Our Family