Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New background

Ok, so I got really bored with our background...especially when I look at everyone else's blogs and see how cute they are. I did some research and found this one that I really like, but this is how a phone conversation with Shane went about the blog background:
Me: Hi hon, so I was thinking about changing our blog background and I wanted to make sure it's ok with you if the new one has a bit of, um, well, pink..in it?
Shane: What?! No! Pink???!! (imagine the word pink being said as if poo were in his mouth...)
Me: Well, why do you even care? You never even look at our blog!
Shane: No, but other people do!
I thought the whole thing was rather funny. So, I turn this to you: our blog readers. How do you like the new background? :) I decided that in a house of boys, the blog is MINE and I like a splash of pink! :D

3 comments:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I think the background is great! Tell Shane that pink is the new black.. Even though neither of our husbands would be caught dead in a pink shirt or tie.

The Porter Family said...

Amen, sista, amen! :D

The Boehme Family said...

I LOVE THE BACKGROUND! It makes me want to change mine!

About Our Family