Thursday, July 31, 2008

Playtime!!

We have been having such a great summer with lots of time to play! I just thought I would share some of the pictures from the last month. My mom loves seeing cute pictures of Kaden on here (not Shane and I, just Kaden...haha), so I hope these are entertaining! :)

Do little boys get any cuter than this?!

At 10 1/2 months, Kaden is FINALLY teething!! He loves Otterpops on his poor, swollen gums.

This is Spot-Kaden's favorite toy. He got him as a baby shower gift (thanks Rosie!) and Spot is SO soft! Lately, Kaden literally won't leave his crib without his puppy. Spot has a mini tail and that is how Kaden carries him everywhere. It's dang cute!

Once again, Kaden getting into food he shouldn't! It's not his fault that by climbing on top of boxes and getting on his tippy toes, everything is so accessible! haha This is a pull-n-peel that he very much enjoyed and was very sticky afterwards. :)

Kaden hanging out with his girlfriend, Elizabeth. I love her different faces that she pulls and every time she saw my camera, this was the face she did. So cute!

This is Kaden's huge Tigger that Elizabeth claimed and let him know it when he would try to take over. That's my kinda girl! Here she is pushing him away (or trying to-she's so tiny!). :)

2 comments:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Those are some really cute pictures! I love the pic. with the pull-n-peel. His face looks like he is saying, "Yah, I found it and I'm going to eat the whole thing. It's sooo good."
Liz does pull funny faces. I think she gets it from Scott. It looks like Kaden better watch his tiger or Liz might claim it.

Pearce Family said...

Oh my gosh Loretta, How have you been? Congrats on your pregnancy. Good luck with everything. How have you been?

About Our Family