Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lost and found

So...I blogged back in August about our way fun camping trip with the Baileys and Halversons. I mentioned that we lost our camera and have been looking for a good deal on one ever since. It's been so sad because I am such a camera freak and I felt like I was missing out on so much of Kaden's cute faces and stuff. So, Saturday Shane and I were at Wal-Mart and looking at the cameras. We very nearly bought one, then decided to look at more online deals to find a better deal (well, Shane decided-not me-if it were up to me, we would have bought a new camera the day after we got back from the camping trip...). Anyway, the next morning we were leaving for church (almost didn't go-we were so late anyway and then had to clean off a foot of snow from the car...but decided we didn't want Scott and Kelly to think we are totally inactive...). During sacrament meeting I started looking through my bag for toys and treats for Kaden-he had plenty, but I just had the thought to look for more. I was searching and all of a sudden, I FOUND OUR LONG, LOST CAMERA!! It was in a side, back pocket that I swear I had searched a million times. I was trying to not completely freak out, but I was SO excited! I showed Shane the camera and he was surprised-but didn't show it because he is a man and doesn't show emotions. lol So, yeah. I need to upload all of the pictures and do a really fun pictures only blog to catch up, but that will have to wait until later when my homework is done. I also have been going a bit more camera crazy than usual so I will save the more recent ones for another time. YAY for cameras!!

5 comments:

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Wow, Kaden is already 1!!! How big he is getting. He looks absolutely adorable in the pics you have. I didn't know you were expecting again... CONGRATULATIONS!!! And it's a girl?!? Good to hear you are all doing well. It is funny that all of our friends are starting to have their second babies and we still don't have any :)

Ludlows said...

I had a camera story very similar to ours and I too found mine. It is one of the best feelings ever. Oh yeah this is Shaunna Lore now Ludlow. Good to see you are doing well. Congrats on the family!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I still can't believe you found it after 2 months. I'm glad you got your camera and all the pictures on it back.

Suzanna said...

Oh! I'm so glad you found it!

Halverson Talk said...

Ya----y!!!!! I know you were really sad you lost it... I am glad that you found it!!!!! You will totally need it for all the events that are coming up!!!! ;0)

About Our Family