Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sharing is caring

So, I am now convinced I have the World's Greatest Kid. I have been sick the last few days with a cold (when you are preggo, everything knocks you down harder than normal...). Yesterday, I was letting Kaden watch Elmo's World (his favorite...this week) while I rested on the couch. I was laying down and had closed my eyes when about two minutes later I felt a little hand on my arm. I opened my eyes and saw Kaden staring at me. He put Puppy next to me, smiled and walked off!! For those of you who haven't read previous posts about Puppy, Puppy is Kaden's all time favorite toy and he does NOT share him with ANY other kids. Puppy goes everywhere with Kaden and he will not sleep without him. It is always cute when we see Kaden talking to Puppy in his crib in the morning or after a nap and also when Kaden "reads" to Puppy. Anyway, this gesture meant so much to me-knowing how protective Kaden is of Puppy. I have lots of pictures to update on as well, but that will have to wait another day or two until school stuff calms down a bit. :) For now, enjoy my story of my oh so giving little man.

6 comments:

Lindsey and Mike Sorensen said...

Oh that is sooo stinkin cute!! Little kids just amaze me!

Lindsey and Mike Sorensen said...

oh and Mikey is actually the Martha Stewart, he did most of it I just cleaned up :)

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Kaden is such a cute boy and I love this story! He loves his mom for sure. You're right about puppy. That dog doesn't leave his side and he is very protective about who gets the privileged of holding puppy.

Suzanna said...

Awwwww, that is precious!

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

What a sweet little boy looking out for his mom!

Blake and Rachele Burtenshaw said...

"You've been boo-ed". check out my blog.

About Our Family