Thursday, October 16, 2008

Photo catch up

Here are a TON of pictures from our long lost camera....enjoy! These are from the last few summer months.

Kaden "swimming" at his swimming lessons with his teacher
Even though he was a great floater, Kaden hated it. His teacher kept trying everything to get him to stop crying, but he was determined to let her know how mad he was. haha
This is at the Roy Aquatic Center. We went with Kelly, Suzanna and their girls: Liz and McKayla.
Isn't Liz so cute in her sunglasses?! Kaden was, of course, freezing after ten minutes even though it was like 90 degrees outside...wimp...lol.

I tend to steal Liz to come play because Kaden behaves SO much better with her around. He is a show off with her. Liz's cute facesI kept trying to get a shot of both of them looking at the camera, but Kaden was way too interested in Tarzan.
This was at our camping trip! The adorable Logan LOVED getting his picture taken.
The gang...preggo Kenzie cooking in the background, preggo Yuki chowin' down on the yummy corn on the cob, Josiah taking Kai away from something hazardous he was getting into....lol
Chad munchin' away at his corn on the cob...I think he had like 4 of 'em-haha Logan, once again, loving the camera.
Kai the cutie
Kaden used to love crawling around with either a spoon or a straw in his mouth, but it had to be mostly poking out like this...haha. So dangerous-I am glad he got over that stage when he started walking.
This past weekend it snowed like crazy-this was Kaden's first real experience with snow that he remembers. He really didn't enjoy it-obviously. :)
So, Shane, being the great hubby he is, bought his pregnant, craving wife a deep fryer (it steams, too!) so we could make homemade fries. I had never done this before, so here was my first go at it. Here the potatoes are cookin'. I was so impatient and kept checking it every 30 seconds.
The first batch is done! We forced poor Kelly to come try them (so I could get a non-biased point of view). She seemed to enjoy them, but then again, she likes peppers and tomatoes so her taste buds are probably warped.....lol.

2 comments:

Jorgensen Bunch said...

Oh looks like so much fun! It's weird to see how much everone has changed over the last year or so. And you didn't tell me that Kenzie and Yuki were pregnant again?! Crazy! I guess I better start pushing Chase so I can join the prego fun;)

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Sure, post pics of me in my swimming suit! I guess the babies are covering most of me so it's ok. I love the pic of Kaden with the spoon hanging out the side of his mouth. It's too funny. By the way, the fries really were delicious. In fact, seeing the picture made me want some more right now.

About Our Family