Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pregnancy update!

So here is a long overdue pregnancy update! I am currently 29 weeks preggo and everything is going well. Baby Alexandria is growing tons, although I am not. I gained 32 lbs. with Kaden (I know I shouldn't admit that...) and so far with this baby, I have gained a total of 5 lbs. My midwife is not too excited about that, but I assured her I am eating everything in sight. I have craved root beer for the last month-weird-I know. We always bring home at least one 2-liter of root beer from the store whenever we go for anything. haha Here is a badly scanned ultrasound picture of Alexandria sucking her thumb. It is such a cute ultrasound, I just have no idea what went wrong in the scanner....so, yeah. If you can't tell, her head is at the lower right hand side of the pic and you can kind of make out her little arm going up to her mouth. SO CUTE! Kaden never sucked his thumb. The nurses said (after he came out) that he has a love affair with his tongue. For some reason, he was always sucking his tongue. I also have a pic of me from about a month and a half ago when I hit 6 months along. I am even bigger and more uncomfortable since this pic...hard to believe I've only gained 5 lbs! :)
HUGE belly!!

3 comments:

Blake and Rachele Burtenshaw said...

You look so good. I can't believe you are already that far along. I hope it continues to go well.

Matt and Lindsay said...

You look GREAT!!! I am so excited for you to have a little girl! Kaden will be the cutest big brother ever!

The Porter Family said...

Thanks guys!

About Our Family