Saturday, August 21, 2010

My turn

My youngest sister, Natalie, was born with dirty blond hair and really fair skin (so, yes, she's pasty like me). Over the last few years, I have been silently standing by, watching her dye her hair darker and darker and darker. Then, she tried doing her own highlights and they turned out orange. I couldn't take it anymore and intervened. I set a date with her and told her to come to my house and just trust me. My amazing friend, Ashley, came over and worked her magic.

I let Natalie know as soon as she got to my house that she gets NO say in what we were doing to her hair. She had had her chance with her hair and now it was MY turn.

Enjoy some crappy quality before and afters:


I showed her she can do it straight...

...or curly!

AHH!! LURVE!!!

You cannot seriously tell me her "after" look is not a million times better! I am IN. LOVE. with the color (and so is she). The length will take some getting used to for her, but I think it's a much better look for her.

Ok, now leave me tons of comments telling me how brilliant I am and how FAB she looks so that I can show her and prove that I am always right. Mwahahahahaha

2 comments:

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

She looks fabulous. I really love the color and I think the cut is great for her too. You can have a turn on my hair any day.

Mackenzie Bailey said...

Wow, you guys totally have the same hair type! She looks great and way way older, or should I say more mature:) Great color too; you guys totally pull off the red hair deal fabulously.

About Our Family