Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cutie patootie!

Remember last month when Shane's sister, Val, got married? Well, I got promised more pictures of Lexi being the adorable flower girl, so here ya go! :D (Some of these are from the photographer, some are from random people at the wedding who thought Lexi was freaking adorable and sent me the pictures they took of her....)

This was when Shane's mom threw the flower petals on the ground (we were thinking that it would help Lexi understand to throw them). Can you see the look of concern on Lexi's face? :)

Lexi cleaning up the flower petals. hahaha

Trying to get a good (smiley) shot with the bride and groom. I was standing behind the photographer doing everything I could to get a smile out of her. :) (So, that's me on the right hand side of the picture...)

The most current family shot we have with Shane's side of the family. At least until Ariana comes. ;) Please note that I look amazingly huge (from the pregnancy, of course...*coughcough*) as well as being freakishly tall (the heels don't help). Plus, I am the only girl wearing sleeves. Can we say "misfit"?

Then it was time for pictures with the ring bearer (pretty sure his name was Cameron):

(P.S. Cameron had, of course, fallen and scraped up his nose REALLY well a couple days before the wedding. Awesome. I know his mom was thrilled.)

Lexi was blowing kisses. Cameron was......not.

She didn't want to let go of his hand. hahahaha

Leaning in for a kiss. Giving him the eyes, too. She never got a kiss from him (apparently he didn't want to catch her cooties), but I'm still gonna need to teach this girl about being the "chasee" rather than the "chaser." :D

4 comments:

Mackenzie Bailey said...

Oh my heavens she is such a FLIRT! I love the dress and I can totally see her picking up the petals. You have a little Cinderella on your hands. Lucky!

Christy said...

So cute!! Love the dress! She's a doll, you'll have to keep a close eye on that one ;) lol

Erin said...

haha YES you are such a MISFIT :)
and your kids are Rod & Karens cutest grandkids!!!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the little pictures of her and Cameron. That's funny about the flower peddles.

About Our Family