Monday, July 9, 2012

Nathan and Ashlee McNeil

Steph's cousin (and my friend), Ashlee, invited Shane and I to come to her temple sealing on June 23rd.  I'd met Nate back in January in Wisconsin and scared him to death with my questions, so I'm sure he was thrilled to have us there.  ;)  Shane got to meet Nate in May when we all went to the Real game.  He's a great guy and perfect for Ashlee.

So cute!!
After pictures at the temple, we went to my mom's house and grabbed the kiddos, then headed to Saratoga Springs for the dinner and reception.  They did homemade Cafe Rio pork salads.  YUM!



The reception was at a golf course and it was beautiful.

After the bouquet had been thrown, Lexi picked up the flowers on the floor and put them in her hair.  :)

Ash and Nate's first dance.


Dancing with daddy.  :)
Shane and I got to slow dance for a bit while the kids ran around.  It was wonderful.  :)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congrats to them! I like Lexi's cute dress. Where is Saratoga Springs? I should just google it. :)

The Porter Family said...

Thanks! My dad's wife got Lexi that dress from Downeast. :) Saratoga Springs...go down to Lehi, then go as far west as you can before you hit mountains, then go south again for forever and a day....then you're there. :D

About Our Family