Monday, July 9, 2012

A whole lotta playing

We had a really, really fun June.  In the best order I could get them, here ya go:

June 14th - the first time Lexi held mostly still and let me French braid her hair!

Not perfect, but I'm getting better (and faster).

Kaden takes naps in our bed and I found him like this one day.  He was cold, so instead of pulling the comforter up, he just wrapped himself up in the sheet.  :)
 June 16th we got together with Shane's side of the family at a park to celebrate Father's Day.





I love that all my kids are best friends.  :)  They really do love each other.

June 18th a couple of my friends from the ward picked me and the kids up and we all went to the South Ogden splash pad!  We've never taken the kids to a splash pad before, but I definitely will again!  It was so great!

Lexi stole a piece of my gum.

My friend, Jess, and her son, Greyson, who is three weeks older than Ari.  (Jess wasn't trying to hide.)

Handsome little man.

Ari wasn't a fan of the splash pad, but she loved the playground!

In the light blue on the left is my friend, Kim, and in the darker suit on the right is her friend, Jenny (she was super nice and has a little two year old boy, Bradley).

Kim has two girls: Kanyon, who will be 4 at the end of August, and Kallie, who will be 2 at the beginning of August.
Next up, a wedding!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You are way better at braiding than I. Lexi looks adorable with her braids too! The splash pad sounds perfect for these hot summer days.

About Our Family